27 August 2009

Problem after upgrading from previous Fedora

Be carefull, after I upgraded my previous Fedora, a few application can not run properly. Such as Wine 1.1.23, play MP3 with XMMS 1.2.11, and play movie with Totem 2.26.3. Although I erase and install again the packets, still doesn't run properly. The packet that I re-install are xmms*, gstreamer*, wine*. * or star mean all about the packet.

At the beginning, the problem when I re-install is "Public key for xxxx is not installed". This message disappear when I change a line in repository configuration was changed. The line is "gpgcheck=1" become "gpgcheck=0" in every files on /etc/yum.repos.d/ folder.

For problem in Wine is, if you double click the icon, application is not running. That show up is error message. To fix this problem, right click the application, than choose Properties -> Open With -> Wine Windows Program Loader -> Close. The problem happen because application run with "Archieve Manager", not "Wine Windows Program Loader".


No comments:

Post a Comment